Educators & CommunityEducators & Community WIOA Workforce System Partners Career Pathways Manufacturing Training to Careers Industry Partnership Internship Program PA Six Registered Apprenticeships North Central PA Building Trades Pre-Apprenticeship Eligible Training Providers List (ETPL)
Educators & Community
Manufacturing Training to Careers
The Manufacturing Training to Careers Internship Opportunity is funded through a successful grant application from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED). This training-to-careers grant supports projects that result in short-term work-readiness training, entry-level job placement, or the advancement of the manufacturing industry.
Details of our DCED Manufacturing Training to Careers Internship Opportunity include:
- Hire approximately 50 manufacturing interns, must be
- age 18 or older; and
- currently enrolled in or recently completed a related manufacturing training program; and
- Reimburse employer up to 50% of wages / up to $3,000; and
- Pay at least $10.35 per hour; and
- Expires December 31, 2023.