Right to Know Law
Requests may be made under the Right to Know Law (RTKL) to public information by submitting a written request to the Agency Open Records Officer (AORO) Pamela Streich.
*While verbal requests may be fulfilled, the requester cannot pursue the relief and remedies provided under RTKL unless the request is in writing and complies with the below:
Requests pursuant to RTKL must:
- Be in writing to the AORO;
- Identify the name and address to which the response is to be addressed;
- Be sufficiently specific to enable what information is being requested;
- Be from a legal resident of the United States; and
- Be submitted on the RTKL form below.
Mail or deliver in person to:
Pamela Streich, Executive Director
Workforce Solutions for North Central PA
425 Old Kersey Road
Kersey, PA 15846