The local plan is a requirement of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and serves as a four-year action plan to develop, align, and integrate service delivery strategies to support Pennsylvania's vision, strategic and operational goals within our workforce development area.
This plan is effective July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2025.
Modification #2 is effective July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2025.
- Approval Letter
- Attachment 1: Local Area WIOA Title I Performance Accountability template
- Attachment 2: Local Workforce System Organizational Chart model
- Attachment 3: Local Workforce Development System Program Partner-Provider List template
- Attachment 4: Local Workforce Development System Supporting Data template
- Attachment 1 WIOA Title I Programs Performance Accountability Tables
- Attachment 2 WIOA Local Area Organizational Chart
- Attachment 3 WIOA Local Workforce Development Delivery System Partner-Provider List
- Attachment 4 Local Workforce Development System Supporting Data
- Local Plan Modification 2 Comment Period Responses