InitiativesInitiatives Industry Partnerships Career Pathways Industry Clusters Camp Exploration Carl the Career Bear Dream Team What's So Cool About Manufacturing (WSCM) Manufacturing Training to Careers Industry Partnership Internship Program Incumbent Worker Training Registered Apprenticeships North Central PA Building Trades Pre-Apprenticeship ARC Prosper
Manufacturing Training to Careers
The Manufacturing Training to Careers Internship Opportunity is funded through a successful grant application from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED). This training-to-careers grant supports projects that result in short-term work-readiness training, entry-level job placement, or the advancement of the manufacturing industry.
Details of our DCED Manufacturing Training to Careers Internship Opportunity include:
- Hire approximately 50 manufacturing interns, must be
- age 18 or older; and
- currently enrolled in or recently completed a related manufacturing training program; and
- Reimburse employer up to 50% of wages / up to $3,000; and
- Pay at least $10.35 per hour; and
- Expires December 31, 2023.